Business Development Manager UK & Ireland (M/F)
In order to reinforce our European Sales team, we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager UK & Ireland.
TOSOH BIOSCIENCE Separations is a member of the TOSOH-group and offers a multifarious portfolio of chromatographic products. The Tosoh-group is an international acting company with more than 12,000 staff members in over 130 locations, worldwide.
You drive the sales of Process Products and the coordination of distributors in your defined area.
- Recommendation of the appropriate products in relation to customer’s needs
- Identifying customers for process media
- Building up customer’s relationship, trust and confidence by identifying decision makers and supporting them
- Technical and scientific customer assistance in order to solve problems in terms of separation issues
- Working continuously on building up chromatography knowledge to be an equivalent partner for customers
- Providing accurate forecast and competitive information
- Working closely together with HQ in Germany on Sales and Marketing activities
- Building a pipeline list and keep it up to date
- Price negotiations with customers, closing orders
- A position with growth potential in an international environment, including attractive salary package
- The ability to work autonomously, contribute to customer satisfaction and product quality
You have a master degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biotechnology
- You have a profound knowledge of protein purification
- You have commercial experience in the field of chromatography
- Your attitude is sales driven and customer oriented
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Mastering another foreign language is a plus
- You are a relationship builder
- MS Office excellence / Knowledge of SAP
- You have excellent communication skills and your approach is pro-active
- You are a self-starter
- You are able to work autonomously but also enjoy working in a team
- You are willing to travel but based in the UK
Feeling up for the challenge?
Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com mentioning BDM TBG UK 2017 in the subject line.